TERMS & POLICIES
* Pricing starts at $80 per yard greeting
* Payment is required before your event is scheduled. Payment is due within 24 ours of the invoice being sent.
SET- UP & PICK -UP
* Yard greetings are set up the evening before your event.
* Yard greetings are picked up the evening of your event. If you need a later drop off or set up, please select the time in the reservation box.
* In the event of any damage or stolen yard greetings, you (the renter) are responsible for the replacement of the item(s). The amount is $10 per letter or emoji. No jumping or playing around the yard greeting.
* Do not move or touch the yard greetings for any reason. Do not remove the yard greetings. We install and remove all yard greetings.
* Placement of yard greetings are the sole discretion of Elite Yard Creations staff.
* Do not use any lawn equipment around the lawn greetings. Grass stains damage the yard greetings.
* Please clean up any pet poop and/or trash out of the yard before delivery.
* Please water your lawn at least 24 hours before delivery. If the ground is too hard, the yard greeting cannot be installed.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
* 48 hours notice is required for a full refund. If inside of the 48 hour window, you can receive 50% refund or reschedule for a different date.
* You will receive a full refund if weather conditions prevent us from installing the yard greetings.
* No refunds will be given if the wrong address is given or if we are unable to access a gated community or home. If we go for a second attempt to deliver, a fee of $20 will be charged.
* Currently, we serve Robeson County, North Carolina
In order to book a yard sign greeting, fill out our BOOKING REQUEST FORM (click here). If we have availability, we will get back to you with an invoice. Your custom yard sign greeting is not confirmed nor guaranteed until we receive payment in full. Payment is required within 24 hours of receiving an invoice or your reservation will be cancelled.
BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH US, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL
COMPANY RENTAL TERMS AND POLICIES.
PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND TAG US!
Dee Grissett, Owner